Wednesday, October 23, 2013

TOP VIEWED OF TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #33


What a wonderful party we had this week!
Thank you all for your support. It really means a lot to me. :)

I know I am doing the features a little earlier than usual, but I have several appointments this week and I am afraid if I don't put this post together now, I won't be able to find time to give you all the recognition you deserve.

It was great fun to visit you. You are all so talented and I have learned so much from reading your blogs.
Thank you again!

Now it is time for this wee's features.
The most viewed post was Kim's from Exquisitely Unremarkable.
She shared with us her amazing kitchen. What a beautiful design! Love the cabinets and large windows!



Poppy from With a Dash of Color created a gorgeous pumpkin vignette on her foyer table.



Helen from Helen's Decor found the most beautiful Fall wreath at Garden Ridge.
You have to go see how she used it to decorate her foyer.

 

April from Wilker Do's gave us a step by step tutorial on how to make some really pretty candlesticks.
Amazing idea!


Suzanne from Simply Suzanne's shared with us her gorgeous fall decor. Beautiful vignettes!




Christine from Christine's Home and Travel Adventures hosted a baby shower in her beautiful home and she shared with us all the wonderful decorations and table arrangements.
That had to be a lot of work!



 
Thank you again to all who took the time to participate!

I always appreciate your visits!

If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.
 
I hope you all have a great rest of the week!

See you soon!






6 comments:

  1. Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

    Thank you so much for the beautiful feature!
    You made my day :0)
    Have a beautiful week,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH- Wow! I see a couple blogs I have to visit! Thanks - xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the feature. I am so humbled to be in the midst of all those beautiful features. I love that kitchen with all the bright windows...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is such a nice surprise! Thank you so much for the feature :) It is is indeed an honor to be featured in your beautiful blog! Hugs, Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great features and thanks again for hosting these parties. Have a great day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring my kitchen. I am absolutely beyond flattered! :) I hope you are having a lovely weekend! Kim

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...