Monday, July 14, 2014

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #69 & FEATURES



Welcome to Tuesdays at Our Home! 
I hope you all had a great weekend. We spent ours working on our backyard renovation. 
Just a few hours every morning until the heat gets to be unbearable. 
This is just the beginning of our outdoor kitchen and eating area. 
The framing should be finished today. Yay! :)



Last week we had an amazing party. 
Thank you all so much for your support and for taking the time to stop by and link your wonderful posts.
I really, really appreciate it!

Now, lets take a look at some of those entries.

Shenita from Embellishments by SLR shared with us a gorgeous tablescape.




Carol from An Oasis in the Desert shared some beautiful crochet projects.




Deborah from Sew Much To Give gave us a great tutorial 
on how to make these pretty bolster pillows




Noreen from Crafty Journal shared a great tip on how to easily paint your baseboards.




A super yummy recipe was shared by Jennie from  




Colleen from Lemon Thistle shared  an amazing idea on how to provide seating for an outdoor wedding or party 
and how to get the needed products for free. Love this!




Thank you, again, to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments!
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.



  And now, lets party!

You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related.   
 NO Etsy shops, please.
 


And although there is no rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog.


  Have fun!







22 comments:

  1. Great features, Maria Elena!
    Thanks so much for hosting . . . and have a great week,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Shenita's tablescape. Thanks for the great party dear Ma.Elena! Have a lovely week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria Elena,

    Wow! Your weekends are filled with so much creativity...and hard work! Can't wait to see this new project reveal! Thanks for hosting and hope you have a wonderful week!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting the party, Maria Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria, y'all are multitalented! I simply cannot wait to see the outdoor kitchen completed. It looks like it will be a great area.

    Thanks for hosting!;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting Maria ELena!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see how your outdoor kitchen evolves! Thanks so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a super week, Maria! Thanks so much for the party! Love those muffins...mmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting Maria, have a great evening. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun to have your outdoor kitchen finally becoming a reality, Maria Elena. I bet you can't wait to start the cooking and entertaining. ;)
    Best wishes for an extraordinary week! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for hosting Maria Elena! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting, Maria Elena. And thank you for feauring my Easy Way to Paint Baseboards. I hope it makes everyone's painting jobs easier! Have a great week!

    Noreen at craftyjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good evening, Maria Elena. I can't wait to see how your outdoor kitchen turns out! Thanks for hosting the blog party. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for featuring my tablescape! I have been away from my computer; and I was checking Facebook and saw it there! Lol! Hope you're having a great week, so far! Looking forward to seeing more of your outdoor space!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for featuring my hay bale seating secrets!!

    We have building a deck on our list for next year... can't wait to see how yours turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Maria Elena, you are constantly on the move changing things around your house and I am impressed! I cant wait to see your new BBQ area. Thanks so much for hosting and blessings to you,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm so excited for your new outdoor area!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you! I love stopping by your fabulous party each week. Please come and party with us. We would love to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
    Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for hosting and hope your week is good... can't wait to see your deck done!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you, Maria Elena, for featuring my crochet projects! Good luck on the outdoor kitchen construction -- believe me, I totally get how difficult it is to work outside this time of year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...