Thursday, September 24, 2015

A SMALL EXTENSION TO THE MASTER


Good day, everyone!
Although Summer is officially over, around here we are still "enjoying" really warm temperatures.
It is hard to get into the Fall mood and start decorating our home.

Our outdoor spaces are still on Summer mode and I thought I share with you all a bit of a change we did to our upstairs balcony/porch a couple of months ago.



You all have see the Master suite in our home before.


 If you noticed in the pictures, we have some french doors that lead directly into our private outdoor space.



 Over the Summer time, we gave the porch a good cleaning and repainted it to spruce it up a bit.


 And little by little, it is becoming an extension to our bedroom.
Come on out and let me show you what it looks like now.


 
We purchased this outdoor set in July during the after Summer sales.




We really liked the beautiful wicker design and the colors were perfect with our bedroom decor.


The set included the love seat, two single chairs, four throw pillows and the table.
I then added the small side table, a solar rope lamp and my old crate that holds reading material.
I also made some pillow covers and added the outdoor rug we used to have downstairs and which 
it matches pretty well.




I am in the process now of adding some outdoor curtains and a couple of new signs I made.
Little by little is coming together and it sure is a nice little space to enjoy a cup of coffee now that we are starting to have some beautiful cooler mornings.



I am sure there will be more changes to this space in the future, but, for now, it is nice to have our own 
little outdoor space.
Thank you all for visiting. Enjoy the rest of your day!


14 comments:

  1. Wow, you guys are so lucky to have such a neat private retreat! It looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Love your outdoor oasis and patio furniture. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new wicker set, very pretty! This is a beautiful and inviting space! Hope the cooler temps will soon be on their way in your neck of the woods! :) ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice.. love your new patio set and how you have it all decorated

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a relaxing, inviting space! I would truly enjoy a space such as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice spot to be able to relax. Cute furniture pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful bedroom. Gorgeous.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so jealous of your master retreat before, but even more so now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maria Elena! You know I adore your master... your taste is SO much like mine! But your master looks WAY better than mine! And I love the outdoor area you have created. It's all just so gorgeous! I truly love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your bedroom is absolutely gorgeous and so inviting; plus having your own private deck makes you the luckiest girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maria Elena,
    What a wonderful private retreat. I love those little bird design throw pillows and was going to ask where you got them. It sounds like they came with the furniture. Your home always looks so fresh and inviting, including the outdoor porches. October will be a great month for sitting on the porch.

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that you have an upstairs balcony to enjoy! I bet it's so nice to feel the breeze in the Fall mornings. A perfect place to enjoy a cup of coffee and read a book. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...